IQware Marketing has been approved for membership in the National eHealth Collaborative
As a public-private entity, the National eHealth Collaborative represents organizations from across the healthcare continuum that are invested in driving the adoption and efficient use of health information technology throughout the United States. IQware is joining the nation's healthcare and information technology leaders in working to improve the public's health and the quality, safety, efficiency, and accessibility of healthcare by participating in the National eHealth Collaborative.
As a member of the National eHealth Collaborative, IQware will have the opportunity to:
- Identify breakthrough strategies to accelerate health IT adoption and interoperable use
- Participate in the development of a governance framework white paper for the Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN)
- Provide expertise on policies related to an interoperable, standards-based electronic healthcare system
- Support the implementation of health IT through market-driven approaches
- Provide and share technical resources to accelerate health information technology interoperability
IQware is a new, patented way of doing software.
IQware is both a Master Data Management (MDM) application and a rule-based development tool to create new or enhance existing applications that deliver the right data to the right place at the right time.Read more