- The Ultimate Solution for BIG DATA
- Securing the Healthcare IT Infrastructure
- Sales Engagement Software
- Medication Therapy Management-Disease State Management (MTM-DSM)
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Solutions for Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Secure Cloud Solution
- IQware Personal Medication Therapy Management
The Ultimate Solution for BIG DATA
(Healthcare Business Intelligence/Master Data Management)
The future of healthcare is going to require a better way of dealing with data today and in the future. It will require an architecture that will allow for data acquisition and analysis from any existing application and provide a single point for this activity. IQware is this solution.
IQware, Inc. makes patented (US #7,322,028 and 8,924,928, others pending)data management and delivery software, sometimes called "Master Data Management (MDM)" or "Business Intelligence (BI)" Software. Data management and delivery may include any critical healthcare data.
IQware does centrally-managed, individually-tailored, context-sensitive data acquisition, data management, data delivery and data presentation. The software performs interactive data acquisition, analysis, reporting, auditing, presentation, mining and archiving. The unique value of IQware software is that it is secure, immune to desktop viruses, platform-independent and rule-based. Administration of the system is done by process experts utilizing the IQware patented "rule engine". This eliminates the task of translating the organization needs to a programmer. All of this is done on the fly and continuously.
IQware's MDM/BI software translates raw data into useful information through assured, accurate interactive analysis and presentation. IQware helps convert that information into knowledge by supporting its successful application - and then by managing the results.
IQware also provides information assurance through a variety of patented (US #7,322,028 and 8,924,928, others pending)internal, secure mechanisms. Information assurance is an essential component of MDM because errors embedded in the "original content" - or in the acquired raw data - are significantly amplified and magnified by the "downstream" IT systems. Such IT systems have few reliable, independent mechanisms(s) for information verification. The consequences of such errors percolating through the organization are severely expensive at best - and fatal at worst.
IQware can acquire data from any source. This makes IQware ideal for deployment across existing and disparate IT systems. The Rule based nature of IQware from the foundation up allows for receiving data in the way other systems are designed to push it and push date in the formats that other systems are designed to receive it with rules, not code. IQware’s products also extend rather than compete with the functionality of traditional Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP") systems.
IQware focuses on the regulated industries, which have the following requirements and/or desires:
• Tailored, secure data management, analysis, delivery and presentation
• Information assurance and validation
• Interactive and comprehensive reports
• Interoperability and compatibility with new, emerging technologies
• Many disparate data sources
• Multiple disparate IT systems
• Very high security with complete, tamper-proof audit trail
• Integrate information disparate IT and legacy IT systems
• Real-time (or nearly so) performance
These industries generally have one of more of the following characteristics:
• Deployment of legacy systems
• Inadequate information assurance
• Inadequate information integration
• Inadequate tracking capability
• Inadequate auditing capability
• Inadequate reporting capability
• Cannot meet regulatory compliance with existing IT systems
• Cannot meet performance requirements with existing IT systems
IQware’s patented (US #7,322,028 and 8,924,928, others pending) software has three critical attributes:
• It is hacker-proof and immune to desktop viruses (US #7,322,028 and 8,924,928, others pending)
• It is rule-based so it can be changed on-the-fly and without programming
• It is interoperable so it works with emerging hand-held wireless devices
With heightened customer interest in IT security, IQware software provides customers a solution to secure software application requirements. The rule-based nature of IQware’s products significantly reduces or eliminates the need for expensive custom code development. This unique, patented (US #7,322,028 and 8,924,928, others pending)feature allows third-party system integrators to compete effectively with ultra-low-cost offshore software developers because they can do a better job in far less time using IQware - and provide virus-immunity as well.
IQware is a new, patented way of doing software.
Serving as a Master Data Management (MDM) application and a rule-based development tool, you can use IQware solutions to create new and/or enhance your existing software applications. Trust IQware to help you deliver the right information to the right people at the right time—securely and cost effectively.Read more